The Seabreeze Football Boosters have TWO (2) primary Fundraisers in 2021:
1. Golf Tournament on Saturday, August 28th at LPGA Golf Club
2. Player Donation: $100 per player Home | Seabreeze Football Boosters, Inc. (square.site)
For our football program to be a success, we need EVERYONE’s participation in both. Here are the many ways you can participate in our annual golf tournament.
1. OBTAIN CORPORATE SPONSORSHIPS. Various corporate sponsorship packages are available to support our program and create advertising opportunities for local businesses. Talk to your employer/business about becoming a corporate sponsor. Speak to local businesses you regularly frequent about becoming a corporate sponsor.
2. BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR. If you are a business owner, consider becoming a sponsor of our program. Lots of great opportunities to market your business during the golf tournament and throughout the football season! Different Sponsorship Levels/Packages Include:
• Golf (Foursomes, Twosomes)
• Athletic Passes for the 2021-22 Year
• Football Program Ads for the 2021 Football Season
• Public Address Announcements @ Home Football Games
• Board in the Seabreeze Gymnasium for 2021-22 Year
• Weekly Social Media Shout-Outs
• Business Advertised on a Banner @ Home Football Games
• Hole/Tent Sponsorships @ Golf Tournament
See the attached flyer for information on various sponsorship opportunities!
3. GOLF. Form a golf team and/or encourage family, friends and co-workers to also participate. Foursomes are $400 and single players are $125. To register, you can mail the attached flyer in or go to seabreezefootballboosters.com.
4. CONTRIBUTE ITEMS OR THEME BASKET FOR TOURNAMENT AUCTION. Items and theme baskets will be auctioned off the day of the golf tournament. We can use help contributing items to the auction. Put together a theme basket for the auction. Solicit local businesses for items or gift cards that can be incorporated into theme baskets to be auctioned off.
5. DONATE ITEMS TO THE GOLF TOURNAMENT. We can use items like cases of beer and cases of bottled water to be sold on the golf course the day of the tournament.
Lots of opportunities to get involved! We need EVERYONE’s participation!
Please contact Barb Kelley @ [email protected] for more information or to get involved!
President, Seabreeze Football Boosters