Summer & Fall enrollment -
- Students must have a GPA in high school level course
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative, unweighted high school GPA for college credit programs
- Have a minimum 2.0 cumulative, unweighted high school GPA for Vocational programs
- Have a qualifying test score on the PERT/SAT/ACT
- See Ms. Coy in guidance to verify GPA, eligibility, high school graduation requirements, and college readiness.
- Click the link to begin the dual enrollment process https://www.daytonastate.edu/advising/dualparents.html
- The Summer & Fall schedule opened for viewing only on 3/22.
- Open registration for Summer & Fall for all students started April 1.
- Dual enrolled students are limited to 2 fully online courses per 15-week semester, unless they have earned at least 30 credits and have a 3.5 DSC GPA
College and Career Counselor
Seabreeze High School
(386) 258-4674 ext 54689